Not Just A Mom

Monday, May 10, 2004

I'm not just a mom

Ok i'm a mom and a wife.But at the almost age of 30 i've decided to stop saying "oh i'm just a mom". According to Oprah and First Lady of CA Shriver,we women need to stop defining ourselves by saying that.Easy for them to say. One is a multimillionaire talk show host/guru and the other is a multimillionaire journalist/first lady to California. I'm proud to be a mom and wife. I feel no need to rush out and get a job to define who I am. For now i'm content to cook,clean,raise my kids and care for our family. Is it all glitz and glamour?HA! Do I look forward to cleaning up dog shit,changing diapers,packing school lunches and vaccuming my house twice a day? HA!HA! But I do love watching my kids grow,learn and SLEEP. I like helping my oldest with his homework.Sometime I may actually-gasp=get a "real" job. But for now I get paid in hugs,kisses,sticky hands,scribbled pictures and sweet cuddles.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Emmanuel said…

    Without moms to raise us correctly, how many great people would have never achieved greatness. It all starts at home, with you, mom. Pat yourself on the back.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger philprehiem8725937630 said…

    Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

    Get everything within 2 weeks.
    100% verifiable, this is a real deal

    Act now you owe it to your future.

    (413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger LonDonY said…

    hi

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Green Salad said…

    I'm glad there's still women that are willing to stay home to be a good parent.
    Children need love and attention to reach their potential. My wife chose to give up her Navy career and raise a baby. We now have a daughter that is turning out wonderful.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Scarlett said…

Post a Comment

<< Home